Etsy Mini

Friday, June 6, 2008

Arizona's getting hot-

Time for summer crafting by day, and gardening early in the morning and later in the day. I'm out of commission for the garden - have a diabetic ulcer on my toe, and will have surgery next week. Diabetes is certainly one of the biggest bummers that life can hand you.

But I can sit with my foot up and make my little crocheted pins and pendants for my Etsy shop. And read the forums and look at all the pretty treasuries. Life is good. Sorta.

I marbled some paper the other day, and will probably make some little notebooks with the many kinds of paper I have collected over the years. Can you say "hoarder"? That's me.

Mr fox is doing all the weeding and continuing to work on his beautiful jewelry. Stop in at our store to see more!

No comments: